- by Zoe
- Last Updated: 2021-01-17
Based on the rule of Tibet Travel Permit(also being called Tibet Visa) application, all international travelers should complete the form about the Tibet tour details listed below and comply with the following obligatory notes:
- When do you start your Tibet travel? When does your tour in Tibet come to an end?
- Which city will you arrive in before getting to Tibet? And which city will you head to after your Tibet tour?
- How many travelers will join in this trip?
We Great Tibet Tour will help you apply for the Tibet Permit after you fill in this application form. In order to get it successfully, please input all the details carefully. As soon as we receive your application, we will contact you within 24 hours.
- According to the stipulation, if you are a journalist, diplomat, professional photographer, foreign official, monk, Bhutanese, Taiwanese, you are not allowed to enter Tibet. Hindus are not allowed to travel to Ngari Prefecture in Tibet through a Tibet Travel Agency. Instead, you can contact Foreign Affairs Office of TAR or Pilgrim Center.
- Tibet Travel Permit can only be applied by an eligible Tibet local travel agency. You need to book your Tibet tours first, as your Tibet Permit will record all your travel details in Tibet. We will contact you immediately as you finish the application form.
- After you fill in and submit this form, it does not mean you have applied for your Tibet Permit successfully. Stay a close contact with your consultant.
Tourists can get a Nepal visa on arrival when reaching Kathmandu airport or road borders at Birganj, Sunauli, etc. $30 for a 15-day entry Nepal tourist visa.
China Group Visa
China Group Visa is required for international travelers who will enter Tibet from Nepal. It can be applied from the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu. So, what is China Group Visa? How to get it? What's the difference between China Group Visa and Chinese Visa?
The tourist Military Permit is one of the document issued by Military office in Lhasa. It's an additional permit besides your Tibet Travel Permit. If you are going to Ngari for visiting Mt. Kailash or Lake Mansarovar, you need to apply your Military Permit one month before your departure.
Bhutan Visa is the most important entry permit for traveling to Bhutan. For US and Canadian citizens, getting a visa is a very easy procedure by booking a Bhutan tour. For Indian citizens, you just need to apply for a permit for free.
Tibet Visa for Indian
For Indians, if you travel to Tibet except for Ngari, you will get a Tibet visa like other international travelers. If you plan to visit Ngari, you will be considered a pilgrim. If you have a passport from the US or other countries, you will be treated as a normal tourist even if you go to Ngari.
Your Chinese Visa is required to obtain Tibet Permit if you plan to get to Tibet from mainland China. How to smoothly apply for Chinese Visa in your country? Check the details and find the answers.
Tibet Travel Permit(Tibet Visa)
Tibet Travel Permit/Tibet Visa is a mandatory entry document to Tibet. To obtain it, you need to entrust a Tibet travel agency to apply it for you.
Why Not Mention Tibet During Your China Visa Applying
When you go to Tibet, your experienced tour consultants would advise you not to mention Tibet during your China Visa application. But why it is so? What about the documents for visiting Tibet? Check more for detailed info.
Permit without Tour
Some of tourists want to obtain Tibet Permits without tour while according to the regulations, it is impossible for us to help with Tibet Travel Permits for independent travelers anymore.
Tibet Tourism Bureau
Tibet Travel Permit, which also known as “Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit” or “Tibet Entry Permit”, is the indispensable permit for international travelers to travel to Tibet.
Tibet Border Pass
When tourists plan to travel to Mount Everest, Mount Kailash and other border areas between Tibet and other countries, the Tibet Border Pass is required. While, this pass can not be applied by themselves, and travelers should ask help from the travel agency.
Email response within 0.5~24 hours.