- by Zoe
- Last Updated: 2023-01-25
Based on the rule of Tibet Travel Permit(also called Tibet Visa) application, all international travelers should complete the form about the Tibet tour details listed below and comply with the following obligatory notes:
- When do you start your Tibet travel? When does your tour in Tibet come to an end?
- Which city will you arrive in before getting to Tibet? And which city will you head to after your Tibet tour?
- How many travelers will join this trip?
We Great Tibet Tour will help you apply for the Tibet Permit after you fill in this application form. In order to get it successfully, please input all the details carefully. As soon as we receive your application, we will contact you within 24 hours.
- According to the stipulation, if you are a journalist, diplomat, professional photographer, foreign official, monk, Bhutanese, Taiwanese, you are not allowed to enter Tibet. Hindus are not allowed to travel to Ngari Prefecture in Tibet through a Tibet Travel Agency. Instead, you can contact Foreign Affairs Office of TAR or Pilgrim Center.
- Tibet Travel Permit can only be applied by an eligible Tibet local travel agency. You need to book your Tibet tours first, as your Tibet Permit will record all your travel details in Tibet. We will contact you immediately as you finish the application form.
- After you fill in and submit this form, it does not mean you have applied for your Tibet Permit successfully. Stay a close contact with your consultant.
China Group Visa(Tibet Group Visa)
To enter Tibet from Nepal, you need a China Group visa from the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu with your passport, an invitation letter and one headshot.
A China Visa is required if you are entering China. How do you smoothly apply for a Chinese Visa in your country? Check the details and find the answers.
Tibet Border Pass
Traveling to Mt.Everest, Mt.Kailash and other border areas between Tibet and other countries, you are required Tibet Border Pass.
Tibet Travel Permit(Tibet Visa)
Tibet Travel Permit/Tibet Visa is a mandatory entry document to Tibet. To obtain it, you need to entrust a Tibet travel agency to apply it for you.
Why Not Mention Tibet During Your China Visa Applying
When going to Tibet, you would be advised you not to mention Tibet during your China Visa application. But why it is so? Check more for detailed info.
Permit without Tour
Some of tourists want to obtain Tibet Permits without tour while according to the regulations, it is impossible for us to help with Tibet Travel Permits for independent travelers anymore.
Tourists can get a Nepal visa on arrival when reaching Kathmandu airport or road borders at Birganj, Sunauli, etc. $30 for a 15-day entry Nepal tourist visa.
Tibet Visa for Indian
For Indian citizens or passport holders, the first thing to travel to Tibet is to obtain Tibet Visa, which is not as difficult as you imagine to obtain.
Tibet Tourism Bureau
Tibet Travel Permit, also known as the “Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit”, is an indispensable permit for international travelers to travel to Tibet.
Alien's Travel Permit
Alien's Travel Permit, also being called as PSB, is required if foreigner travelers wish to visit the territories outside Lhasa, such as Shigatse, Shannan, Nyingchi, etc.
Email response within 0.5~24 hours.