Based on the rule of Tibet Travel Permit(also being called Tibet Visa) application, all international travelers should complete the form about the Tibet tour details listed below and comply with the following obligatory notes:
- When do you start your Tibet travel? When does your tour in Tibet come to an end?
- Which city will you arrive in before getting to Tibet? And which city will you head to after your Tibet tour?
- How many travelers will join in this trip?
We Great Tibet Tour will help you apply for the Tibet Permit after you fill in this application form. In order to get it successfully, please input all the details carefully. As soon as we receive your application, we will contact you within 24 hours.
- According to the stipulation, if you are a journalist, diplomat, professional photographer, foreign official, monk, Bhutanese, Taiwanese, you are not allowed to enter Tibet. Hindus are not allowed to travel to Ngari Prefecture in Tibet through a Tibet Travel Agency. Instead, you can contact Foreign Affairs Office of TAR or Pilgrim Center.
- Tibet Travel Permit can only be applied by an eligible Tibet local travel agency. You need to book your Tibet tours first, as your Tibet Permit will record all your travel details in Tibet. We will contact you immediately as you finish the application form.
- After you fill in and submit this form, it does not mean you have applied for your Tibet Permit successfully. Stay a close contact with your consultant.