- Hotel introduction
Gesar Hotel is a comfortable 4-star hotel in Shigatse, Tibet. The hotel integrates tourism, accommodation, catering, entertainment, and leisure. The total construction area is more than 9,000 square meters. The decoration style is based on Tibetan culture; all of them are hand-built by traditional techniques such as carving, hollowing out, and painting.
- Gesar Hotel has 97 beautifully decorated rooms, ranging from 16m2 to 30m2 in size. There are many different kinds of rooms, including five deluxe suites, six average suites, nine deluxe single rooms, eight deluxe twin-bed rooms, 72 average twin-bed rooms, 2 four people rooms, and 2 five people rooms. They are adorned with traditional Tibetan elements and each with its Thangka.
The rooms are fully equipped with a digital TV system, 24-hour hot water system, automatic fire alarm system, 30M broadband, local and domestic long-distance calls, and split air conditioner.
- Restaurant and Banquet
- In order to meet the tourists and local banquets, the hotel has ten Tibetan and Chinese style private rooms, a large banquet hall and a western buffet. The number of people dining can reach more than 300 people. It can provide Chinese, Western, and Tibetan styles and other cuisines.
The hotel provides in-room dining service and also boasts a pleasant rooftop teahouse where guests can unwind and enjoy drinks and snacks.
- Tibetan conference rooms can accommodate meetings of around 50 to 150 people. Such as business negotiations, press releases, training seminars, etc. The hotel also has a laundry room, a business center, and a sauna.
- The Shigatse Gesar Hotel is located in the middle section of Longjiang Road, Shigatse City, Tibet. Walking west for 1,200 meters, you can visit the biggest Gelugpa monastery, Tashilhunpo Monastery. Meanwhile, it is located around 2km south of the center of Shigatse, Tibet. It is an hour’s drive away from Shigatse airport and 3 hours by train to Lhasa, the capital of Tibet.
- Hotel policy
- Check-in time: after 14:00
Check-out time: before 12:00