Jiuzhaigou & Huanglong National Park Group Tour
- 6 Days
- Tour Type:
- Group Tour
Never miss Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong National Park when you travel to Sichuan. Belonging to the World Heritage, Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong National Park are thought highly by the public by its incredible scenery. Setting foot on the two places, you can have a close look at the colorful calcified ponds, caves, waterfalls, streams, snow mountains, etc. After arriving in Jiuzhaigou, you will visit the famous Jiuzhai Valley. Then, you will head to the Huanglong to visit Huanglong National Park. After that, you will go to Chuanzhusi and Langmusi.
Note: After two years of reconstruction, Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area was reopened now. Only group tourists organized by the travel agency are allowed to visit, with a maximum of 5000 people per day. So, you'd better book your tour at least one month in advance.
|Day||Route||Attractions & Activities|
|1||Arrival in Jiuzhaigou by Flight/Bus||Pick up from the airport/bus station|
|2||Jiuzhaigou||Jiuzhaigou National Park|
|3||Jiuzhaigou - Huanglong - Chuanzhusi||Huanglong National Park|
|4||Chuanzhusi - Langmusi||Flower Lake, Langmusi Monastery, Namo Valley|
|5||Langmusi - Chuanzhusi||the first bend of the Yellow River, Sochang Monastery|
|6||Departure from Chuanzhusi by Flight/Bus||Send off to the airport/bus station|
After arrival in Jiuzhaigou by flight/bus, our local guide will be there waiting for you with your name sign at the exit. Look for the one who’s holding your name board. Afterward, transfer to hotel in Jiuzhaigou Town.
Stay overnight at Jiuzhaigou Town
You will spend the whole day in Jiuzhaigou National Park to enjoy all three valleys with many colorful lakes, gushing waterfalls, and pristine forest. You will have a picnic in the park organized by tour guide but the cost of food will be at your own expense. In the afternoon, you will have an amazing 6-7km trek along 4 iconic lakes of Jiuzhaigou. Transfer to Hotel after the tour.
Stay overnight at Jiuzhaigou Town
- Jiuzhaigou National Park
After breakfast at the hotel, drive from Jiuzhaigou to Huanglong National Park from 8:00 am to 11:00 am. Then we will hike up to the top of Huanglong Park, and we will arrange you to spend about 4hrs sightseeing at Huanglong which is famous for its colorful pools formed by calcite deposits, as well as diverse forest ecosystems, snow-capped peaks, waterfalls, and hot springs. We would suggest you take a one-way cable car going downhill, the cost is not included in the package. At 15:30 pm, we will drive you to Chuanzhusi Town and stay overnight there; you may arrive at Chuanzhusi Town at 16:30 pm.
Stay overnight at Chuanzhusi Town
- Huanglong National Park
In the morning, we will drive to Flower Lake and spend around 3.5 hours over there for visiting. After lunch, we will drive to Langmusi Monastery, spend the rest of your time to visit Langmusi Monastery and Namo Valley, you could enjoy the gorgeous sunset at Platform from there.
Stay overnight at Langmusi
- Flower Lake
- Langmusi Monastery
- Namo Valley
Get up in the early morning to see the sunrise and have a far view of the Sky burial. After breakfast in the hotel, we will drive from Langmusi to Tangke Grassland, and enjoy the horseback riding.
After noon, have a view of the first bend of the Yellow River and visit Sochang Monastery nearby, spend around 2 hours here. After that, we will drive from Tangka back to Chuanzhusi Town, visit Wache Pagodas on the way.
Stay overnight at Chuanzhusi
- the first bend of the Yellow River
- Sochang Monastery
Tour ends today. After breakfast, we will drop you off to Chuanzhusi Airport or Bus Station for your next destination.
* Comfortable tour vehicle transfer for the whole tour
* 4 Nights, twin room en suite in 4★; 1 Night, twin room en suite in Guesthouse;
* 5 Chinese-style Breakfasts
* All entrance fee of all tourist sites
* Environment-Friendly bus inside Jiuzhaigou Park
* Horse-riding fee at Tangke Grassland
* English-Mandarin bilingual speaking tour guide
* Tips to tour guide and driver, you are suggested to tip them 5 USD/day in total at the end of the tour
* Lunches & Dinners, Picnic inside Jiuzhaigou
* Flight or long-distance Bus to Jiuzhaigou and from Chuanzhusi
* Anything not listed in INCLUSIONS
* Tibetan Culture Show in Jiuzhaigou - Mysterious Tibetan, USD 33/person
* One way Cable Car at Hunglong, USD 18/person
* One way long-distance Bus Ticket from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou, or Chuanzhusi to Chengdu, USD 24/person
* Single Supplement: our quote is based on twin rooms. For single travelers, a single supplement is required at the time of booking. If later we manage to match you with another traveler to share the twin rooms, the single supplement will be refunded.
* 20 Persons per group maximum
I just returned to Beijing yesterday and I wanted to let you know that I had a wonderful trip to Tibet. Your company arranged everything very well, and Lobsang was an excellent tour guide, I was deeply impressed by how hard-working and dedicated he was, especially when he helped arrange my nucleic a ....Read more testimonials...